February 24, 2015
Technical Analysis Daily Majors & Minors
• GBP/USD - hit fresh daily high of 1.5432 after the data in the US showed the existing home
sales plunged in January. The weakness in the US stocks and Treasury yields also weighed
over the USD. But how will this trade like i...
February 19, 2015
• EUR/USD – With no news coming from Europe on the Greek drama, and the
market waiting for the latest FOMC Minutes, the EUR/USD pair trades steady
a few pips below the 1.1400 level, lower within its recent range. The short
February 17, 2015
EUR/USD - pair trades in a quite limited range above the 1.1400 level but below the 1.1440
price zone, as the lack of scheduled fundamental data and the ongoing Eurogroup meeting
keeps investors in cautious mode. But how...
February 16, 2015
• EUR/USD – regained the 1.1400 level and climbed toward daily highs after
disappointing US confidence data, while Greece and Ukraine remain the key drivers.
EUR/USD jumped to a high of 1.1430 but stalled ahead of European se...
February 13, 2015
• USD/CAD – triggered a corrective pullback, it now faces further downside pressure
in the days ahead. On the downside, support lies at the 1.2500 level followed by the
1.2450 level. Further out, support resides at the 1.2400 le...
February 12, 2015
• AUD/USD - is currently trading at 0.7706 with a high of 0.7796 and a low of 0.7692.
But in which direction will this pair move in?
• GBP/USD - The Sterling is currently falling hard against the US Dollar as the
February 11, 2015
• EUR/USD – EUR opened today with a small downside gap but the 1.1290 support
stopped the downside move and the price bounced back to 1.1340 resistance. But will
it move further down?
• USD/CAD – The US dollar is trading hi...
February 10, 2015
• AUD/USD – The Australian dollar shrugged off Chinese trade data and managed
to recover from lows during the last hours, climbing back above the 0.7800 level
against the greenback and filling the weekly opening gap. But how wi...
February 9, 2015
• EUR/USD – pair eased over 120 pips after the release of US employment figures,
showing the economy added 257K new jobs in January, whilst wages jumped 0.5%
after December drop. The main readings for December and November were...
February 4, 2015
• GBP/USD - The pound continues to trade on a positive mood on Tuesday,
now pushing GBP/USD to test intraday highs in the 1.5080 neighbourhood.
But how will this move in todays session?
• USD/CAD - The greenback posted no signifi...
Older Posts >
Tips To Help You Find a Good Forex Service Signal Provider
April 3, 2017
ECB President Draghi Speaks
Unemployment Claims USD
Eurogroup Meetings (Greece Talks)
Manufacturing Sales m/m
BOE Gov Carney Speaks
CNY CPI y/y
RBA GOV Stevens Speaks
January 29, 2015
With Non farms just One week away – will we see better or worst results
October 27, 2014
April 2017 (1)
February 2015 (12)
January 2015 (19)
December 2014 (5)
November 2014 (17)
October 2014 (16)
September 2014 (22)
August 2014 (9)
FX Masters Online Academy
FXM Summer bootcamp
Forex for cash, property for asset