With Non farms just One week away – will we see better or worst results
Technical Analysis Daily Majors & Minors
• The shared currency is back to the positive territory, pushing EUR/USD back above 1.2650. But will this pair continue?
• GBP/USD is trading at 1.6066, down -0.27% on the day, having posted a daily high at 1.6133 and low at 1.6011. But how will this currency pair’s trend continue?
Quick Daily update
• Profit warnings by UK-listed firms rise to the their highest summer level for six years, according to forecaster EY.
• A record five million UK workers are now in low-paid jobs, a rise of 250,000 in the last year, research from a left-of-centre think tank suggests.
• One of Vietnam's richest men, Ha Van Tham, is arrested by police on suspicion of lending fraud, authorities say.
Daily News To Watch
Monday, 27th October 2014 Previous Forecast Actual
9:00am EUR German Ifo Business Climate 104.7 104.6
By Nikhil Pankhania
Senior Market Analyst & Trader