Italy's Monte dei Paschi is Suspended Twice
Technical Analysis Daily Majors & Minors
• USD/JPY -is trading at 107.62, down -0.50% on the day, having posted a daily high at 108.37 and low at 107.61. Will we see a continuation in this trend?
• EUR/USD - is now attempting a consolidation pattern around 1.2710, as markets enter the last hour of trading in the US session. How will this pair trade in todays session?
Quick Daily update
• More could be done to punish traders who try to manipulate financial markets, the deputy governor of the Bank of England has said.
• Trading in shares of Italy's Monte dei Paschi is suspended twice after sharp falls in reaction to its poor performance in official stress tests.
• The troubled Co-operative Bank appoints Dennis Holt as its new chairman.
Daily News To Watch
Tuesday, 28th October 2014 Previous Forecast Actual
13:30pm USD Core Durable Good Orders m/m 0.4% 0.5%
15:00pm USD CB Consumer Confidence 86.0 87.4