Tips To Help You Find a Good Forex Service Signal Provider
April 3, 2017
ECB President Draghi Speaks
February 24, 2015
Unemployment Claims USD
February 19, 2015
February 17, 2015
Eurogroup Meetings (Greece Talks)
February 16, 2015
Manufacturing Sales m/m
February 13, 2015
BOE Gov Carney Speaks
February 12, 2015
February 11, 2015
CNY CPI y/y
February 10, 2015
RBA GOV Stevens Speaks
February 9, 2015
January 29, 2015
With Non farms just One week away – will we see better or worst results
October 27, 2014
November 3, 2014
Technical Analysis Daily Majors & Minors
• The British Pound is struggling to make good on a bottoming chart setup after prices bounced as expected having put in a Piercing Line candlestick pattern. Will we see a breakout today?
• USD/CAD has vaulted back above the 1.1220 mark leaving a Bullish Engulfing formation in its wake. But how will this move today?
Quick Daily update
• The UK Living Wage - an hourly rate based on the amount needed to cover the basic costs of living - has been raised, benefitting 35,000 workers.
• Millions of taxpayers will this week start to receive a breakdown of how their tax has been spent.
• Argentina temporarily bans the consumer products giant Procter & Gamble from doing business amid accusations of tax fraud.
Daily News To Watch
Monday, 3rd November 2014 Previous Forecast Actual
09:30am GBP Manufacturing PMI 51.6 51.5
15:00pm USD ISM Manufacturing PMI 56.6 56.5
17:50pm CAD BOC Gov Poloz Speaks
courses in UK
forex in London
types of signals
April 2017 (1)