BOJ Gov Kuroda Speaks
Technical Analysis Daily Majors & Minors
• GBP/USD - is trading at 1.6004 having posted a daily high at 1.6018 and low at 1.5965. But will we see this continue?
• USD/JPY - The yen is rising modestly against the US dollar, headed toward the first daily gain in a week. USD/JPY is moving sideways hovering around 113.40. How will this trend today?
Quick Daily update
• Workers have won a ground-breaking case at the Employment Appeal Tribunal to include overtime in holiday pay.
• Crude oil prices hit a four-year low after Saudi Arabia unexpectedly cut the price of crude oil sold to the US, adding further to pressure on the growing US oil industry.
• Engineering group Rolls-Royce says it is planning 2,600 job cuts over the next 18 months, mainly in its aerospace division.
Daily News To Watch
Wednesday, 5th November 2014 Previous Forecast Actual
2:30am JPY BOJ Gov Kuroda Speaks - -
9:30am GBP Services PMI 58.7 58.5
13:15pm USD ADP Non-Farm 213k 214k
15:00pm USD ISM Non-Manufacturing PMI 58.6 58.2