ECB Press Conference
Technical Analysis Daily Majors & Minors
• GBP/USD - rose further after Wall Street opening bell and reached 1.5993, the
highest price since the beginning of the European session. Will this rise further
• EUR/USD - is trading around 1.2490 after having fallen for a fifth day out of
the last six as the pair is enjoying the strength of the American dollar. But how
will this trend today?
Quick Daily update
• Marks and Spencer shares have risen nearly 10% despite it reporting its 13th
consecutive quarterly drop in clothing sales.
• A UK court rules that pay TV broadcaster BSkyB must make its Sky Sports 1
and 2 channels available on rival BT's YouView service.
• Immigrants from the 10 countries which joined the EU in 2004 contributed
more to the UK than they took out in benefits, according to a new study.
Daily News To Watch
Thursday, 6th November 2014 Previous Forecast Actual
0:30am AUD Employment Change -23.7k 20.3k
AUD Unemployment Rate 6.2% 6.2%
09:30am GBP Manufacturing Production m/m 0.1% 0.3%
12:00pm GBP Asset Purchase Facility 375B 375B
GBP Official Bank Rate 0.50% 0.5%
12:45pm EUR Minimum Bid Rate 0.05% 0.05%
13:30pm CAD Building Permits m/m -27.3% 5.2%
EUR ECB Press Conference
USD Unemployment Claims 287k 285k
15:00pm CAD I vey PMI 58.6 59.2