CHINA CPI RESULTS
Technical Analysis Daily Majors & Minors
• USD/JPY - The US dollar is intensifying its decline vs. the Japanese yen at the
end of the week, dragging USD/JPY to session lows near 114.30. How will
this move today?
• GBP/JPY - is trading at 182.20, down -0.62% on the day, having posted a
daily high at 184.34 and low at 181.87. But will we see a reversal?
Quick Daily update
• US judge Steven Rhodes approves Detroit's plan to exit from bankruptcy, 16
months after the city became the largest ever to go broke.
• The US economy added 214,000 jobs in October, while the unemployment
rate has fallen to 5.8%,
• US music mogul Shawn Carter, also known as Jay Z, has bought the Armand
de Brignac champagne brand.
Daily News To Watch
Monday, 10th November 2014 Previous Forecast Actual
01:30am CNY CPIy/y 1.6% 1.6%