With Non farms just One week away – will we see better or worst results
October 27, 2014
Tips To Help You Find a Good Forex Service Signal Provider
April 3, 2017
CAD/USD Bank Holiday!
November 11, 2014
Technical Analysis Daily Majors & Minors
• NZD/USD - is breaking key support at 0.7700/0.7690 again, following the failed attempt on Wed, with current price at 0.7685 following a brief drive through 0.7670. How will this currency pair trade today?
• AUD/USD is trading at 0.8612, down -0.24% on the day, having posted a daily high at 0.8685 and low at 0.8611. Will we see a further downtrend in this currency pair today?
Quick Daily update
• The discount supermarket chain Aldi plans to create 35,000 new roles over the next eight years as it opens hundreds of new stores.
• David Cameron tells the CBI's annual conference that the prospect of an EU referendum is not damaging the UK economy.
• Open net access should be seen as a basic right that all Americans should enjoy, President Obama says.
• China and South Korea are set to sign a free trade agreement that aims to remove most barriers to trade between the countries.
Daily News To Watch
Tuesday, 11th November 2014 Previous Forecast Actual