BOE Gov Carney Speaks
Technical Analysis Daily Majors & Minors
• USD//CAD - The US Dollar is digesting losses above the 1.13 figure against its Canadian namesake having run into resistance below the 1.15 mark. But will this Continue?
• AUD/USD - is trading at 0.8689, down -0.09% on the day, having posted a daily high at 0.8713 and low at 0.8681. Are the Bulls backing off the 0.87 handle? But how will this trade today?
Quick Daily update
• Five banks, including RBS and HSBC, have been collectively fined £2bn by UK and US regulators for failing to control business practices in foreign exchange trading.
• Sainsbury's reins back plans for new stores, and reports a half-year fall in like-for-like sales of 2.1%.
• Tax officials in Argentina raid financial organisations across the country, in what they say is an operation targeting money-laundering.
• Technology giant Yahoo said it will buy digital video advertising service BrightRoll for $640m (£402m).
Daily News To Watch
Wednesday, 12th November 2014 Previous Forecast Actual
GBP Average Earnings Index 3m/y 0.7% 0.9%
GBP Claimant Count Change -18.6k -24.9k
GBP BOE Gov Carney Speaks
GBP BOE Inflation Report