Unemployment Claims US
Technical Analysis Daily Majors & Minors
• AUD/USD - edged a tad higher Wednesday supported by decent domestic data, but the Aussie was having a hard time extending the advance much further than 0.8700. How will this pair trade today?
• USD/CAD - is trading at 1.1287, down -0.33% on the day, having posted a daily high at 1.1361 and low at 1.1280. Will we see a effect in this currency pair?
Quick Daily update
• Six banks, including RBS and HSBC, have been collectively fined £2.6bn by UK and US regulators for traders' attempted manipulation of foreign exchange rates.
• Growth in average earnings for UK workers overtakes inflation for the first time in five years, while unemployment falls again, official figures show.
• The Bank of England warns that inflation could fall below 1% in the next six months, because of sluggish growth in the European economy and other downward pressures.
Daily News To Watch
Thursday, 13th November 2014 Previous Forecast Actual
USD Unemployment Claims 278k 282k