With Non farms just One week away – will we see better or worst results
October 27, 2014
Tips To Help You Find a Good Forex Service Signal Provider
April 3, 2017
Core Retail Sales US
November 14, 2014
Technical Analysis Daily Majors & Minors
• EUR/AUD - rose during the Asian session to 1.4439, strongest level since Wednesday but then reversed sharply and broke below the important support 1.4370 (Nov 7, 10 low) and declined to 1.4350, the weakest since November 5. But how will this trade today following the EUR news release?
Quick Daily update
• Sales at Asda fall, hit by what the retailer calls 'a shockwave' in the supermarket sector, but retailer retains market share.
• Brent crude oil price falls below $80 a barrel for the first time since 2010, as Saudi Arabia fails to confirm a cut in production. How will this effect the price of oil today?
• Oil firm Royal Dutch Shell was told a pipeline had reached the end of its life years before it spilled up to 500,000 barrels of oil in Nigeria.
• Cigarette maker British American Tobacco (BAT) has been fined £650,000 ($1m; €820k) by UK tax authorities for oversupplying its products to Belgium.
Daily News To Watch
Friday, 14th November 2014 Previous Forecast Actual