ECB President Draghi Speaks
Technical Analysis Daily Majors & Minors
• GBP/JPY climbed yesterday above 186.00 for the first time since October 2008. Peaked at 186.10 but then pulled back, trimming daily gains. But for how long will this bullish trend continue?
• USD/JPY – is adding to its bullish trend despite the sharp reversal in Europe/US, but for how long will this trend go for before reversing?
Quick Daily update
• In a surprise move, the UK government has withdrawn its legal challenge to EU legislation that caps the level of bankers' bonuses.
• Executives from three US banks are being questioned by senators over accusations the banks engaged in unfair trading practices relating to several commodities.
• The acting chief executive of troubled payday lender Wonga - appointed to bring stability to the troubled firm - has stood down after just five months.
• Google and patent consortium Rockstar - which includes Apple as an investor - agree to settle a patent litigation suit.
Daily News To Watch
Friday, 21st November 2014 Previous Forecast Actual
08:00am EUR ECB President
Draghi Speaks - -
13:30pm CAD Core CPI m/m 0.2% 0.2%