Greek Parliamentary Election
Technical Analysis Daily Majors & Minors
• EUR/USD - Analysts at Bank of America Merrill Lynch explained that
following the aggressive ECB action, Bank of America Merrill Lynch is
marking to market its EUR/USD projections, keeping a weakening path. But
will this continue?
• GBP/USD - is currently trading at 1.5011 with a high of 1.5037 and a low of
1.4950, up 0.06% on the day. But how will this pair in todays session?
Quick Daily update
• Investors respond to Mario Draghi's plan to revive flagging eurozone
economies by selling the euro, pushing sterling to a seven-year high.
• Danish currency trading specialist said it could afford to absorb losses if
customers failed to meet their obligations
• Asia's richest person Li Ka-shing confirms his company is offering to buy
Britain's second-largest mobile provider O2 for up to £10.25bn ($15.4bn).
Daily News To Watch
Monday, 26th January 2015 Previous Forecast Actual
09:00am EUR German Ifo 105.5 106.7