CB Consumer Confidence
Technical Analysis Daily Majors & Minors
• EUR/USD - The Euro extended its recovery mode versus the US dollar and spiked to
1.1345 levels in the European morning, storming through the 1.13 threshold as
traders continue to cover their short positions ahead of US Fed policy meeting
tomorrow. But how will this pair trade In todays session?
• GBP/USD - Cable is at new lows as expected after we recognized a corrective pattern
just above 1.5600 back in December. Pair fell sharply since then, But how will this
pair trade like in todays session?
Quick Daily update
• Most Asian share markets firmed on Tuesday and the euro clung to rare gains,
relieved that European equities had weathered Greece's election outcome without too
• Oil gave up early gains with Brent futures slipping below $48 on Tuesday as a
stronger dollar weighed, offsetting comments from producer group OPEC that prices
may have found a floor.
• It is unrealistic to expect Greece to repay its huge debt in full, a spokesman for Syriza
- which won Sunday's election - tells the BBC.
• Russia's credit rating is cut to junk by US ratings agency Standard and Poor's for the
first time in a decade.
Daily News To Watch
Tuesday, 27th January 2015 Previous Forecast Actual
13:30pm USD Core Durable Good -0.7% 0.6%
15:00pm USD CB Consumer Confidence 92.6 95.3
USD New Home Sales 438K 452K