Technical Analysis Daily Majors & Minors
• AUD/USD - is currently bid and 0.7990 and testing the bears commitments
ahead of the 0.8000 barrier. But how will this pair trade like in todays session?
• GBP/USD - is consolidating levels around 1.5200 following the latest bullish
movement from the 1.5060 traded in the European session. Will we see a
reversal in this pair?
Quick Daily update
• Asian stocks showed some resilience on Wednesday as investors speculated
whether the Federal Reserve could take a dovish turn in its post-meeting
statement later in the session, amid signs a stronger dollar was hurting U.S.
• U.S. stocks closed more than 1 percent lower on Tuesday as disappointing
results from a number of bellwether companies pointed to weakening
conditions, while an unexpected decline in durable goods orders also weighed
• Record sales of iPhones help Apple to report a first quarter profit of $18bn, the
biggest ever quarterly profit for a public company.
• Yahoo announces a plan to spin-off its 15% stake in China's Alibaba Group
and hand the business to its shareholders.
Daily News To Watch
Wednesday, 28th January 2015 Previous Forecast Actual
19:00pm USD FOMC Statement
USD Federal Funds Rate <0.25% <10.25%
20:00pm NZD Official Cash Rate 3.50% 3.50%
NZD RBNZ Rate Statement
21:45pm NZD Trade Balance -213M -48M