CAD Ivey PMI
Technical Analysis Daily Majors & Minors
• GBP/USD - The pound continues to trade on a positive mood on Tuesday,
now pushing GBP/USD to test intraday highs in the 1.5080 neighbourhood.
But how will this move in todays session?
• USD/CAD - The greenback posted no significant reaction following the
results from the US Factory Orders, with USD/CAD hovering over 1.2520/25.
But how will this pair trade in todays session? Will we see it break today?
Quick Daily update
• A Greek proposal to swap government debt for bonds with interest payments
linked to economic growth got a sceptical reception from euro zone officials
• Stock markets around the world rallied on Tuesday while the U.S. dollar fell
after the new Greek government dropped calls for a write-down of its foreign
debt, easing concerns about growing instability in the euro zone .
• U.S. stocks climbed on Tuesday, as the benchmark S&P500 index built on a
rally in the prior session fueled by hopes of a deal on Greek debt and by rising
Daily News To Watch
Wednesday, 4th February 2015 Previous Forecast Actual
9:30am GBP Services PMI 55.8 56.6
13:15pm USD ADP Non-Farm 241k 224k
15:00 CAD Ivey PMI 55.4 53.8
USD ISM Non-Manufacturing 56.2 56.6