CNY CPI y/y
Technical Analysis Daily Majors & Minors
• AUD/USD – The Australian dollar shrugged off Chinese trade data and managed
to recover from lows during the last hours, climbing back above the 0.7800 level
against the greenback and filling the weekly opening gap. But how will this pair
trade like in todays session?
• GBP/USD - is currently trading at 1.5230 with a high of 1.5268 and a low of
1.5199. But how will this pair trade like in todays session?
Quick Daily update
• U.S. stocks slipped on Monday, on the heels of disappointing Chinese economic
data and signs of increased tensions surrounding Greek debt negotiations.
• China's exports fell 3.3 percent from a year ago while imports tumbled 19.9
percent, well short of expectations, raising concerns about the world's second- largest economy.
• The European Union's chief executive warned Greeks on Monday not to expect
the euro zone to bow to leftist Prime Minister Alexis Tsipras' demands in a
growing confrontation over Athens' debt crisis.
Daily News To Watch
Tuesday 10th February 2015 Previous Forecast Actual
0:30am AUD NAB Business Confidence 2 0
1:30am CNY CPI y/y 1.5% 1.1%
9:30am GBP Manufacturing Production m/m 0.7% 0.3%