Technical Analysis Daily Majors & Minors
• EUR/USD – EUR opened today with a small downside gap but the 1.1290 support
stopped the downside move and the price bounced back to 1.1340 resistance. But will
it move further down?
• USD/CAD – The US dollar is trading higher against its Canadian counterpart and
after extending its bounce from 1.2450, the pair broke above 1.2500 resistance before
reaching fresh daily highs at 1.2525.
Currently, USD/CAD is trading at 1.2512, up 0.37% on the day, having posted a daily high at
1.2524 and low at 1.2447. But will we see it go further to the upside today?
• XAU/USD - Gold prices in terms of US dollar (XAU/USD) ended slightly higher on
Monday at 1238.70 levels, as the pair remained underpinned on Greece uncertainties.
However, the upside was capped after weak Chinese trade data raised concerns over
the metal’s demand from the world’s second largest consumer. But will see it go
Quick Daily update
• U.S. stocks climbed on Tuesday, bouncing from two straight declines, on hopes a
deal in Greek debt negotiations was drawing closer along with a lift from Coca-Cola
• The rebound in oil prices lost some momentum on Tuesday as US Crude Oil traded
lower for the first time in four sessions after the International Energy Agency (IEA)
warned of more selloffs in the near term as stocks continue to rise.
• The European Union is aiming to clinch an interim debt deal with Greece at a
meeting of euro zone finance ministers on Monday, with "low expectations" for a
breakthrough at meetings of ministers and EU leaders this week.
Daily News To Watch
Wednesday 11th February 2015 Previous Forecast Actual
Eurogroup Meetings All Day