BOE Gov Carney Speaks
Technical Analysis Daily Majors & Minors
• AUD/USD - is currently trading at 0.7706 with a high of 0.7796 and a low of 0.7692.
But in which direction will this pair move in?
• GBP/USD - The Sterling is currently falling hard against the US Dollar as the
greenback is rallying across the board after breaking above 120.00 against the
Japanese Yen. The GBP/USD fell 50 pips in the last few minutes from the 1.5300
area to test the 1.5250 level. But how will this pair move in todays session?
Quick Daily update
• Sky shares trade around 2.5% down after it agrees to pay £4.1bn to show live Premier
League football between 2016 and 2019.
• U.S. stocks were little changed on Wednesday, a day after the S&P 500 reached its
highest level of the year and ahead of a meeting of euro zone finance ministers to
discuss plans for Greece's debt.
• Greek Finance Minister Yanis Varoufakis headed for a showdown
with eurozone finance ministers on Wednesday after his new leftist-led government
won a parliamentary confidence vote for its refusal to extend an international bailout.
Daily News To Watch
Thursday 12th February 2015 Previous Forecast Actual
0:30am AUD Employment Change 37.4k -4.7k
AUD Unemployment Rate 6.1% 6.2%
10:30am GBP BOE Gov Carney Speaks
GBP BOE Inflation Report
13:30pm USD Core Retails Sales m/m -1.0% -0.4%
USD Retails Sales m/m -0.9% -0.3%
USD Unemployment Claims 278k 279k
22:30pm AUD RBA Gov Stevens Speaks