Eurogroup Meetings (Greece Talks)
Technical Analysis Daily Majors & Minors
• EUR/USD – regained the 1.1400 level and climbed toward daily highs after
disappointing US confidence data, while Greece and Ukraine remain the key drivers.
EUR/USD jumped to a high of 1.1430 but stalled ahead of European session high of
1.1442 and pulled back slightly. At time of writing, the pair is trading at the 1.1420 zone,
0.18% above its opening price. But will the EUR/USD pair continue to fall this week?
• NZD/USD - NZDUSD has broken out to the upside and it is bullish on intraday
timeframe. We want to see a pullback before we make a decision for a long position.
Question is will we see this pullback this week?
Quick Daily update
• Sunday said on Sunday it was confident of reaching agreement in negotiations with
its euro zone partners but reiterated it would not accept harsh austerity strings in any
The coming week will go a long way to dictating whether Greece remains in the euro
• The European Central Bank's control over emergency funding for banks gives it the
power to prod countries into the kind of aid-and-reform program that Greece is
desperate to escape. The ECB is loath to pull the plug on Greece's banks, a scenario
that would almost certainly lead to the country's exit from the euro zone. But if
Athens refuses to extend the existing program or sign up to a new one it may have
• The EU turns to stock and bond markets this week with reform proposals intended to
help companies raise the cash needed for growth-boosting investments, hoping to
emulate the more active capital markets of the United States.
Daily News To Watch
Monday, 16th February 2015 Previous Forecast Actual
All Day Eurogroup Meetings