Tips To Help You Find a Good Forex Service Signal Provider
April 3, 2017
ECB President Draghi Speaks
February 24, 2015
Unemployment Claims USD
February 19, 2015
February 17, 2015
Eurogroup Meetings (Greece Talks)
February 16, 2015
Manufacturing Sales m/m
February 13, 2015
BOE Gov Carney Speaks
February 12, 2015
February 11, 2015
CNY CPI y/y
February 10, 2015
RBA GOV Stevens Speaks
February 9, 2015
January 29, 2015
With Non farms just One week away – will we see better or worst results
October 27, 2014
Technical Analysis Daily Majors & Minors
• GBP/USD - hit fresh daily high of 1.5432 after the data in the US showed the existing home
sales plunged in January. The weakness in the US stocks and Treasury yields also weighed
over the USD. But how will this trade like in today’s session?
• EUR/USD - has managed to trim intraday losses at the beginning of the American session,
with the pair showing little reaction to US data markets anticipate a speech by Fed Yellen on
Tuesday, as investors shift their attention away from the Greece/EU negotiations. But how
will this trade like in todays session?
• USD/CAD - is currently trading at 1.2581 with a high of 1.2626 and a low of 1.2522.
USD/CAD is making hard work of the 1.26 handle and the rally here has been capped for the
time being and consolidating the extension from 1.2447 that was made in the final trading
session of last week. Without wonder, we have a key day ahead of us tomorrow with Yellen
commencing her testimony and also Poloz making a speech. But how will this trade like in
Quick Daily update
• U.S. home resales fell sharply to their lowest level in nine months in January amid a shortage
of properties on the market, a setback that could temper expectations for an acceleration in
housing activity this year.
• U.S. stocks edged lower in morning trading Monday amid weakness in oil prices, after a
conditional agreement by Euro Zone finance ministers to extend Greece's bailout sent the
Dow and S&P to record levels last week.
• HSBC has said 2014 was a "challenging year" after reporting a 17% fall in profit to $18.7bn,
with chief executive Stuart Gulliver seeing his pay drop.
• The government has sold another parcel of Lloyds shares, raising £500m and cutting its stake
to below 24%.
Daily News To Watch
Tuesday, 24th February 2015 Previous Forecast Actual
10:00am GBP Inflation Report Hearings
14:00pm EUR ECB President Draghi Speaks
15:00pm USD CB Consumer Confidence 102.9 99.6
USD Fed Chair Yellen Testifies
19:00pm CAD BOC Gov Poloz Speaks
courses in UK
forex in London
types of signals
April 2017 (1)
February 2015 (12)